Friday, April 30, 2010

Funky Friday

BEATS FOR YOUR FEETS.
A variety of styles to fit all moods, as long as they're funky.

Yoko Ono - Give Me Something (Junior Boys Remix)
Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared (SirBilly Re-Dub)
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer (Streetlab Remix)
I'm Not A Band - Crazy (BORRACHO Remixx)
Via Tania - Fields (The Juan MacLean Remix)
Funki Porcini - This Ain't The Way To Live
Midnight Juggernauts - Get Connected
Sia - Clap Your Hands (Diplo Mix)
Prins Thomas - Orkenvandring
The Knocks - Blackout

2 comments:

Kodiax said...

I must give props for this diverse tracklist. The standouts for me were the Streetlab remix (which was some serious Justice/Fake Blood glitchy power new wave throwndown) and the Via Tania track (I was thinking "Electric Daisy Carnival when it starts to get good"). Thanks for the jams!

Mike Davies said...

perfect
I like