Thursday, May 07, 2009

Ambient

Plaid - Buddy
Rust Proof Clockwork
1999

_____________

This could be your worst nightmare or your most secret, darkest guilty pleasure...

1. What A Fool Believes - The Doobie Brothers
2. Baker Street - Gerry Rafferty
3. Summer Breeze - Seals & Crofts
4. Africa - Toto
5. While You See a Chance - Steve Winwood
6. Magnet And Steel - Walter Egan
7. Sailing - Christopher Cross
8. FM - Steely Dan
9. Lowdown - Boz Scaggs
10. This Is It w/ Michael Mcdonald - Kenny Loggins
11. Brandy (You're A Fine Girl) - Looking Glass
12. Sara Smile - Hall & Oates
13. Running on Empty - Jackson Browne
14. Steal Away - Robbie Dupree
15. Answering Machine - Rupert Holmes
16. Sailin' The Wind - Loggins & Messina

4 comments:

Tim Carter said...

damnit!... i wanted to be cool and say it was my worst nightmare... but then i hit play. DAMNIT!!! does this mean i'm lame and old?

- thanks for the fun blog.
tim

Jeff said...

I'll take Rafferty, Winwood and Browne and you may keep the rest. I'll bet you never stopped giggling the whole time you were putting this together.

Michael said...

You are correct! There were a couple of moments when I thought I was going to lose it, but my dedication to my readers helped me overcome the gag reflex...

cutloose said...

This is funny as.
I have done A Yacht Rock mix and 3/4 of the songs on here are not only my fav's but on the mix. hahaha.
GOLD