Friday, April 03, 2009

Funky Friday Playlist

Here are your beats to move your feets on this fine Friday; a couple of Aussie electro bliss moments from Faux Pas and So I'm Jo, some Dave Wrangler mixes and mash ups, a Sir Billy '80s industrial edit and a nice dubstep remix of Horace Andy & Ashley Beedle. The three oldies are a disco classic from the O'Jays, an old school hip hop joint by Sugar Daddy and a sweet slice of primo '80s Britfunk from Freeez. Get yer dancin' shoes on...

So I'm Jo - Time Machine
Faux Pas - Chasing Waterfalls
Pankow - Das Vodkachaos (SirBilly Bocum Edit)
Horace Andy & Ashley Beedle - Watch We (Pinch Remix)
Michael Jackson vs Ghostland Observatory - Scream (Dave Wrangler Remix)
Notorious B.I.G. vs Ghostland Observatory - Nasty Boy (Dave Wrangler Remix)
Peter Bjorn & John - I Want You (Dave Wrangler Re-edit)
The O'Jays - I Love Music (Dimitri From Paris Touch Up)
Sugar Daddy - One More Time
Freeez - Southern Freeez

1 comment:

TMini said...

Blinding mate!!!