Wednesday, February 14, 2007

L.O.V.E. Love

Thud! Back to earth where it's 2˚F today. The wife and I are home after a great little vacation, where it was in the 80˚s every day. All we did was drink, eat, drink some more, lie in the sun, drink, eat, and oh, did I mention that we drank? No dishes, no cleaning, no kids, which was bittersweet because of course we missed 'em a little bit. It was fun (and therapeutic) being an adult without child for a few days.

It's Valentines Day, and the concept is simple; open iTunes, search for "love", pick a few personal favorites, et voila! A fun little Valentines playlist...

Linus Loves - Love
Human League - Love Action
Evelyn "Champagne" King - I'm In Love
10cc - I'm Not In Love
Justin Timberlake - My Love (DFA Remix)
CSS - Let's Make Love And Listen To Death From Above
Revolved - Rush Of Love (Beatles Vs. Coldplay)

______________________

Find more L.O.V.E. Love on the Hype Machine

No comments: